There has been a further Land Rover theft in the village
and we have received the following information from West Mercia
have been notified that a Land Rover Defender has been stolen from a property at
Lower End, Birlingham. It was stolen between 1.00pm on Wednesday 27th and
11.30am on Thursday 28th. The registration is S961 BDU.
is the second incident involving a Defender in the village as one was targeted
and doors and lights were stolen and steering cowl was damaged.
theft of Defenders is due to their popularity and ease of breaking down the
- Keep your vehicle in a garage, if possible out of sight.
- When parked on a drive consider motion activated lighting and
- Consider fitting a tracker device.
- Fit vehicle security equipment within your vehicle.
- Use high visibility signage to deter thieves.
- Etch headlamps and seek advice on headlamps being connected to a bonnet
- Forensic security marking kits are available for parts on your
- Be aware of people acting suspiciously nearby and ring 101 with as much
information as possible.
In an emergency always ring 999.
Your local policing team have already increased patrols in the area but
request your assistance in preventing further thefts.
This email is distributed by Birlingham Jubilee
Committee and is available to residents of Birlingham, their families and
friends. If you know anyone who would like to receive these emails, or have any
comments or items for inclusion in future emails, or wish to be removed from the
mailing list, please write to email@example.com.
The email is open to any organisations or business within the
parish to promote events. Inclusion of an event does not imply that Birlingham
Jubilee Committee supports either the event or the views of the organisation